PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST III JOB GROUP ‘H’- 5 POSTS
- Receiving interpreting and processing prescriptions
- Recording prescriptions in a pharmacy unit
- Pre-packing, repacking and writing instructions on labels
- Counselling patients on usage of drugs in a pharmacy unit
- Maintaining drug registers/ books
- Stock-taking of drugs and medical devices on monthly basis
- Diploma in either pharmacy or pharmaceutical technology or equivalent qualification approved by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board from a recognized institution
- Certificate of enrolment as a pharmaceutical technologist awarded by Pharmacy and Poisons Board (PBB)
- Certificate in compute Application skills from a recognized institution
How to apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can also be hand-delivered at the County Public Service Board Offices located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before the close of business on 5TH AUGUST 2021
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities, and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.