ICT Officer, IT Jobs Kenya 2021,
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER II, JOB GROUP ‘J’ – 4 POSTS
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Analyzing, designing, coding, testing, implementing computer programs providing user support;
- Maintaining support systems and training of users;
- Repairing and maintaining of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- Receiving, installing and certifying of Information Communication Technology equipment;
- Configuring of new Information Communication Technology
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Information Communication Computer Science, BBIT, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Commerce, Physics or any other ICT related discipline with a bias in information communication technology from a recognized Institution; or
- A Higher Diploma in Computer Science/Information Communication Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
How to apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can also be hand-delivered at the County Public Service Board Offices located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before the close of business on 5TH AUGUST 2021
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities, and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.