Truck Driver Job At Lucky Dairies Ltd
You will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of fresh produce and other items to and from the Factory.
- Minimum Qualification: Highschool
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Client: Our client is a well-established Agribusiness in Nyandarua County
Location: Nyandarua County
Gross Salary: 20k-30k
• You will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of fresh produce and other items to and from the Factory.
• You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with a team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
• You will work closely with the maintenance crew to keep the Trucks 99.9% available
Roles & Responsibilities for Commercial Truck Driver Job:
• Transport fresh produce and raw materials over land to and from the farm or retail and distribution centers.
• Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
• Document and log work / rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel / toll receipts
• Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking) as well as with company policies and procedures.
• Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
• Collect and verify delivery instructions.
• Report defects, accidents or violations immediately.
• Qualifications for the Commercial Truck Driver Job : BCE with three years experience
• Valid truck driving license.
• Proven work experience driving company / commercial trucks.
• Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly.
• Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
Clean criminal records with no driving violations.
• Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc).
• Those with artisan skills such as basic mechanic, electrical and pump repairs will stand advantage.