The Kilifi County Assembly Service Board invites suitable applicants for the following positions:
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT I – JOB GROUP K (ONE POSITION)
- Implementing existing supplies regulations, procedures and system;
- Carrying out internal monitoring and evaluation on procurement; (iii)Assessing the performance of suppliers and contractors;
- Preparing procurement plans in accordance with budget process;
- Coordinating the preparation and implementation of procurement manual;
- Conducting stock control, stock taking and stock audit; and
- Implementing e-procurement
For appointment, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Supply Chain Management, Commerce (Supplies Management option), Procurement and Supplies Management, Business Administration, Logistics or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Registered with a professional body (KISM) and membership of good standing;
- Hold a practicing certificate; and
- Demonstrated integrity, professional competence as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
Candidates interested in the above positions must have the following clearances;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID);
- Clearance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Certificate from Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card/Passport, and other relevant supporting documents/testimonials.
All applicants should clearly indicate the POSITION APPLIED FOR MARKED ON THE ENVELOPE and be addressed to:
COUNTY ASSEMBLY SERVICE BOARD,
COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF KILIFI,
P. O BOX 332-80200,
Applications should reach the Office of the Clerk/Secretary, County Assembly Service Board of Kilifi OR via email on email@example.com on or before close of business on Thursday, 30th December 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF KILIFI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.