Industrial Attachment, Current Internships Kenya,
In line with the Government’s commitment to support youth empowerment, Kenya Power is offering continuing Bachelor’s Degree, and Diploma students an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills. The industrial attachment opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months effective September to November 2021.
Interested candidates should:
- Be available full timefor the duration of the program (3 months).
- Be a continuing studentpursuing a Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution
- Have a valid introduction letterfrom the learning institution
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/21/3
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/21/3
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website: http://www.kplc.co.ke under the Public Information tab and Career Opportunities section. Applications should be received not later than 5th August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Persons living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please read the online manual for further guidance on the application process.
Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer.