The primary role of the Assistant Manager Application Support is to ensure the Bank’s technology system availability is not compromised by guaranteeing its timely accessibility 24 x 7 x 365.
He/ She is also responsible for the delivery of Technology services and administration of enterprise applications that provide a high level of service, system performance and functionality required to meet business objectives and customer (internal/external) expectations.
- Collaborate with other Technology staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Implement and adhere to regular systems maintenance policies and procedures, including change request mechanisms and update schedules to ensure optimum uptime and service availability.
- Participate in system acquisition process; propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, charts and implementation roadmaps to provide strategic direction to the business.
- Administer the assigned Systems at Application level and connected databases, define and optimize database structures, content and processing flows through appropriate Data Definition, Data Manipulation and Data Control Languages.
- Perform recovery and testing of systems and processes in accordance with the bank’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, and processes.
- Ensure compliance of SLAs on data and system availability by other Technology system users.
- Attend to adhoc user requests.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Information Technology with at least 2 years’ experience in computing platforms, operating systems, and databases.
- Knowledge of SAP and E-Business suite applications.
- Understanding of UNIX operating environment.
- Knowledge of file transfer services is desired.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 6th August 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.