Are you an accountant looking for job opportunities? Here are the latest Top jobs in your field you should apply for immediately!
1. KWFT Business Development Officer Job
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- B. Ed (Business Administration option), or a Diploma in Co-operative Management, Marketing or Business Administration
Apply for the Business Development Officer Job here.
2. ICRC Business Analyst Job
- Conduct a high-level analysis of the accounting processes used by the Nairobi regional delegation on the first stage and other delegations in Africa and then more broadly;
- University degree in finance/accounting, Business administration or Economics;
Apply for the Business Analyst Job here.
3. CEFA Accountant Job (Project)
- Ensure that monthly accounting documents from the field locations are received in Nairobi within the set date of each month, and are verified, recorded and properly filed;
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, Accounting or Economics;
Apply for the Project Accountant Job here.
4. FIDA Finance Manager Job Nairobi
- Ensure proper financial and procurement procedures and systems are implemented and maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (finance, accounting, or economics). A masters’ degree in a related field is preferred.
Apply for the Finance Manager Job here.
5. KWFT Assistant Accountant Job Nairobi
- Maintaining financial records by analysing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Should have a minimum qualification of CPA Part II.
Apply for the Assistant Accountant Job here.