The Kisii County Government invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan Citizens to fill vacancies pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
VACANCY NO. KSI/PSB/EA/22/2022: ASSISTANT DRILLER JOB GROUP ‘G’ (1POST) TERMS: PERMANENT/ CONTRACT
- Assist in controlling and supervising the operations of a drilling
- Provide direct assistance in planning of drilling
- Assist in ordering and recording of all drilling requirements
- Assist in fabricating fishing
- Assist in supervising and inspecting test pumping
- Assist in preparing budget figures for all drilling operations.
- Assist in preparing and supervise practical training programs for drilling
- Assist in coordinating with the technician in the operation and maintenance of drilling rigs in the field and use of special instruments to determine the inclination of drill wedging and mounting
- Assist in preparing daily and final drilling work reports.
- Carrying out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a Kenyan
- Certificate in Drilling or Groundwater (drilling option) from an accredited institution or any other related Diploma in Drilling or Groundwater (drilling option) is an added advantage.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education C.S.E. mean grade D+ and a minimum of grade C- in Mathematics, and either Physics or Chemistry.
- Satisfactorily served in the Drilling sector for a minimum period of two (2)
- Demonstrated competence and capacity building in drilling
NOTE: -Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for; whilst enclosed together with a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, so as to reach on or before 16th May, 2022 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to: –
The Ag. Board Secretary/C.E.O, Kisii County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 1848 -40200, KISII.
Hand delivery applications can be dropped at the Kisii County Public Service Board offices situated along Kisii-Kilgoris Road near the Kisii Cathedral Junction Road.
For More information please visit www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER