Mechanic Job, Engineering Kenyan Jobs 2022,
MECHANIC II, JOB GRADE KFS 12- REF KFS/MECII/ 2022 TWO (2) POSTS (PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE)
An officer at this level shall report to Transport officer/Relevant Officer
- Carrying out routine maintenance the vehicle; Fitting new parts in motor vehicles and equipment as required;
- Carrying out inspection and repairs of motor vehicles;
- Overhauling of motor vehicles and equipment to the required standards;
- Keeping repair costs and analysis as required;
- Ensuring safe custody of spares, tools and equipment assigned; Initiating purchases of motor vehicle spare parts required for repairs;
- Observing and complying with environmental, health and safety measures and regulations.
- An officer at this level shall report to a senior officer
- O’ Level Division II or KCSE ‘C’ plain;
- Certificate in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option) or Mechanical Engineering Technician I1 certificate;
- A minimum working experience of not less than five (5) years; Computer literacy.
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in Computer applications
How to Apply