Senior Manager MSME and Value Chains Job, Latest Banking Jobs Kenya,
The Senior Manager, MSME and Value Chains will report to the Head, Growth and Commercialization which is under Digital Financial Services Divison.
The job holder is responsible for delivery of MSMEs into the Digital Fintech platform for payments and lending using the models available within the KCB business community, leveraging the branch network and third-party aggregators as well as advising any other options.
He/She will co-ordinate with sector heads within Corporate Division to deliver value chain onboarding with retail channels and ensure the revenues and liabilities targets are met for MSME and Corporate value chains business.
- Deliver DFS revenues from the value chains within Corporate and MSME in retail.
- Drive pilots for new digital and Fintech products to establish GTM issues and conclusively resolve to scale the solutions to the broader customer base.
- Onboard non-KCB businesses to deliver MSME and value chain customer base and provide existing and new Digital/Fintech’s solutions.
- Grow digital fintech product penetration & cross/up-sell, liaise with CX and Marketing in coordinating CVMs, activations, products uptakes, promotions, and pain points to resolve by Branch/DSR/BCC/RM.
- Execute digital business plans including commercial terms, go to market strategy with regards to the fintech platform.
- Work closely across multiple functional areas (Product development, Customer Experience, Marketing, Operations) to execute digital products and services.
- Stay abreast of the key Fintech and digital industry trends to make recommendations on new digital banking revenue opportunities.
- Develop business cases/concepts & GTM plans for new/existing products with regards to Fintech’s and delivery of the digital banking strategy.
- Liaise with Partnership and business divisions by working together to engage critical stakeholders and generate leads and close sales for digital enhanced products.
- Training and evangelism of digital products within the Bank group to ensure we have advocacy and deep understanding of the digital products/services across the business.
- For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business or related field.
- 8 years’ relevant work experience with at least 3 years in senior management handling:
- Digital Product development.
- MSME & Value Chain business development and relationship management.
- Mobile Money or Digital Payments Platform Support.
- Sound digital payments and mobile money commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 6th August 2021.
- Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.