Reporting to the Regional Coordinator, this role is required to provide business intelligence, analytics and analysis by formulating simple to complex business reports on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis by querying data repositories, market information and identifying data patterns and trends impacting or supporting business from diverse information sources. The analysis and reporting shall include key performance and risk indicator data and information relating to process, transaction volumes, and metrices.
- Analyze and communicate or prepare the financial performance reports, metrics, business intelligence/ analysis for all the relevant stakeholders within the Group Business function.
- Partner with the finance team on business reporting cycle activities ensuring accuracy and completeness of the division’s financial performance results.
- Maintain, update or develop KPI frameworks/dashboards to track the sector, product and regional business wide performance.
- Generate standard, custom and complex reports summarizing business, financial or economic data for review and consumption by users, business managers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Build and maintain business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems and methods.
- Facilitate or conduct research to provide insights that support strategic decision making, which will include analytics initiatives such as financial modelling, go-to market strategy formulation, competitive analysis, sector, channels and product performance measures.
- Maintain a detailed and current industry information and insights (at a macro, sector specific, current market structures; regulatory requirements and issues) and highlight relating opportunities, risks and their mitigations.
- Analyze and or collate business /trend data to support recommendations for action and or business cases.
- Maintain and or circulate business information securely with due regard to confidentiality.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in preferably a Business field from an Institution recognized by Commission of University Education.
- Professional certification in any of the following CPA, ACCA, CFA, AKIB, MBA is added advantage
- At least eight (8) years’ experience performing below responsibilities:
- 6 years’ experience in Financial Analysis and Performance Management
- 6 years’ experience in Banking Operations, Credit and Risk Management
- Commercial awareness with thorough understanding of local and regional market regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of Banking products and services
- Should have excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and strong business relations.
- Should be innovative in identifying developing and harnessing new and existing opportunities to maximize business revenue.
- Analytical skills and excellent flair for numbers.
How To Apply
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 11th February 2022
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any position, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
Interested and qualified? Go to KCB Bank Kenya on ke.kcbgroup.com to apply