- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Data Science / Research , Internships / Volunteering
About the role
- Advert -
Reporting to the Sales Data Associate, the Junior Sales Data Associate will update and maintain information on our company sales database entering 100% accuracy on commission payments and requests for payments on the cash release system. The role will be expected to manage overall sales-related incoming data and technology support requests in close liaison with the relevant stakeholders.
- Advert -
- Analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports to identify sales patterns and areas for improvement.
- Develop reports showing expected sales and the potential effects of new strategies to aid in decision-making
- Salesforce support from tagging and pre-tagging of reshuffled leads requests received from the team and correcting errors that have been captured by the teams in Salesforce.
- Assist Regional Sales Managers in addressing their needs, complaints, or other issues relating to Salesforce and AMT.
- Accurate calculation of commissions to ensure correct payout to Agents and remittance of withholding tax, ensuring that we don’t have payout discrepancies.
- Requests for customer refunds from responsive and commission clawbacks for Field Sales and HQ Tele Sales teams are done.
- Build lasting relationships with the sales agents based on trust and being reliable through random and regular spot checks via phone calls.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Proven data entry work experience, with the ability to work on systems and data analytics software
- Degree in Data Science/Statistics/ other relevant fields
- Experience with MS Excel, Powerpoint, MS Office, GSuite, good typing speed with accuracy/attention to details
- Data analysis – the ability to assess data sets and identify patterns and opportunities for improvement
- Strong presentation skills – the ability to present findings, along with forecasts and projections, to executives and management personnel
- Communication skills – excellent written and verbal communication to work with departments and personnel across teams and business lines
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment
- Have the ability to handle pressure and keep a cool-temper
- Be organized, have great time management skills, and meet deadlines set.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?