Junior Engineer – ICT
Our client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire a Junior Engineer.
- Providing technical support to customers and within the company
- Diagnosing and repairing of computers, printers, tablets and other ICT equipment’s
- Installing and Configuring hardware, software, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, ICT or its equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as an IT Technician or relevant position
- Good understanding of diverse computer systems, networks, security and emerging technologies
- Ability to quickly acquire technical knowledge and complete certifications.
- Excellent communication skills
- Certifications: EITHER MCSE/A, CCNA OR a technical certification in at least ONE of the following technologies HPE Servers, Firewalls (Sophos, Palo Alto, Fortigate), Cloud (Azure/AWS)
- Knowledge or Certification of Linux/Virtualization would be an added advantage
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com