HR Internship, Current Kenyan Internships 2023,
- Advert -
Jubilee Insurance is the largest composite insurer in East Africa, offering Life, Pensions, General, and Medical
insurance services. Founded in 1937 in Mombasa, Kenya, Jubilee Insurance has since expanded its reach to serve
over 1.9M clients through offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, and Mauritius.
- Advert -
Jubilee Insurance is the only ISO-certified insurer listed on three East African stock exchanges; The Nairobi SecuritiesExchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange.
Our regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality, and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in
Kenya and Uganda and an A+ in Tanzania. More information is available on www.JubileeInsurance.com
We currently have exciting Internship opportunities for various support departments in Jubilee Health
Insurance Limited. The opportunities are in the following areas: Actuarial, Audit ,CEO’s Office, Information
Technology, Human Resources, Customer Experience, Finance, Care Management, and Operations. The
opportunities will be based at our Head Office in Nairobi.
We are looking for graduates with:
- Advert -
- Integrity, professionalism, and the ability to uphold the highest professional standards.
- The hunger to grow and the ability to learn quickly.
- Be results-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Must have graduated with a first Degree (undergraduate) between January 2021 and December 2022.
- Must be available full-time for the six months duration of the program.
- Be a Kenyan citizen or have the authority to work in Kenya.
How to Apply
- The deadline for application is Tuesday, 14th February 2023.
- All applications must be submitted online via the link below.
- Only complete applications will be considered.
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The company does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship program.
- Once selected, candidates will be required to submit proof of a valid Certificate of Good Conduct, Copies of the KRA PIN Certificate, NHIF, NSSF, ID card, Academic & Professional Certificates, and Bank Account Details.
- If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please click this link; https://forms.office.com/r/KfgfpDmzn4 to share your details