Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in the world’s most talented software engineers.
What You’ll Do
- Use your knowledge in your core technology to delight our clients around the world.
- Collaborate excellently with peers and stakeholders in fast-paced distributed teams, through a love of constructive feedback, dedication and universal respect.
A minimum of 5 years of professional experience, during which you’ve built technical expertise and professionalism.
- Intermediate knowledge of at least one front-end framework — React, Angular, Vue
- Working knowledge of at least one CSS framework — Bootstrap, Materialize CSS, Semantic UI
- Working knowledge of unit and integration testing and testing frameworks/libraries — Jest, Jasmine, Mocha
- Working knowledge of at least one task runner — gulp, npm scripts
- Working knowledge of at least one module bundler — webpack, parcel
- Working knowledge of at least one version control tool — Git, Mercurial
- Experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Knowledge of code linting and formatting tools — ESLint, Prettier
- Working knowledge of Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) architectural pattern.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
- A chance to change the world for the better
How To Apply