Develop tactical drivers for select JH brands, constantly monitoring the external environment to ensure that the brand maximizes the opportunity within a specified region. The Brand Marketer assists in brand guardianship and alignment at branch and local community level. They will be directly responsible for generating increased sales and guest counts through in-house and local store marketing efforts as directed by the Brand Manager.
Management of all digital platforms, ensuring the success of Java’s business objectives and that of our guests. Clear execution of the digital plans to bring greater brand awareness, increase lead generation and customer engagement. Also responsible for managing and executing the digital customer loyalty initiatives and marketing/promotional information analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
– Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
– Develop and manage online customer loyalty program
Planning & execution
– Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing activities.
– Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
– Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
– Work with the Brand team in leveraging offline and online partnerships for acquisition efforts
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’S)
– Responsible for marketing/promotional information analysis relating to overall sales and product performance monthly
– Managing SMS platforms and assets such as short codes and alphanumeric IDs.
– Managing Net Promoter Score feedback and systems and onboarding new locations.
– Tracking e-commerce sales and updating and managing e-commerce platforms.
A bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or related field. Additional qualification in digital marketing including CIM & Google certifications would be an added advantage.
At least 5 years’ experience in marketing with at least 2-3 years digital brand marketing experience.
How to Apply
Apply by 28 August 2