- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field ICT / Computer
About the job
- Advert -
- As Backend Developer at Musoni, you’ll be responsible for the server side code and APIs of our core banking platform.
- You’ll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features.
- Your work will impact the stability and quality of our entire product offering. You’ll write reusable and maintainable code. You’ll also write and perform tests to optimize performance. You’ll work closely with our development team to ensure system consistency and to create a great user experience. Ultimately, you’ll be the driving force behind all back-end activities.
- You will join our multi-discplinairy development team and actively participate in daily standups, sprint planning and reviews.
- Advert -
For this role we are looking for an eager and independent person with a drive and mentality to get things done.
- You have at least 2 years experience in Java
- You have a good understanding of REST API’s and principles
- You have a good understanding of the entire product development process.
- You are capable of making use of standard libraries and APIs.
- You have experience in using version control (git) and CI/CD
- Basic knowledge of database systems such as MySQL
- You have technical and consumer awareness.
- You can troubleshoot problems in the team and for users.
- You’re analytical and good at time management.
- You have great problem-solving skills and you work well in a team.
- You’re curious about new technologies and you’re excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You are able to deliver quality features without much supervision all while keeping your team in the loop.
- You are fluent in verbal and written English.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.