- Advert -
As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you will play a crucial role in providing technical support to our internal and external customers. You will work alongside the Service Desk team to ensure that all incidents and requests are resolved in a timely and efficient manner, providing excellent customer service at all times. You will log and manage all incidents and requests, escalating unresolved issues to the relevant support teams. You will also maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through effective communication and timely resolution of incidents and requests. Your willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies will be crucial to your success in this role, as will your strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Advert -
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receive, log and manage calls from internal staff via telephone and email
- Maintain an Asset Database and track changes
- Troubleshoot basic issues e.g Internet access
- Escalate unresolved calls to the relevant support team
- Log all calls in the ITSM tool
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Follow up tickets in ITSM to ensure Service Level Agreement is met
- Provide statistics for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
- Publish support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required.
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through effective communication, professionalism, and timely resolution of incidents and requests.
- Collaborate with other members of the IT team to ensure a seamless service to our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field preferred.
- An ITIL qualification
- A professional qualification certification (MCP, CCNA, etc) would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills
- 3 years previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience required.
- Knowledge of IT service management (ITSM) processes, including incident management, problem management, and change management.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems such as ServiceNow, JIRA, or Zendesk.
- Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Office Suite, as well as commonly used software applications.
- A self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
How to Apply
- Advert -
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your application letter and CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (IT Service Desk Analyst) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th May 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.