- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 10 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field ICT / Computer
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
- Advert -
Coordinate the Information Systems development processes to ensure timely delivery of developments and projects. This includes carrying out analysis, preparing workflows, selection of tools and standards that will deliver quality and timely decisive reports that meet user requirements.
- Advert -
- Quickly understands the business issues and technology/automation challenges of the organization and airline industry.
- Partnering with business/user groups representatives to analyze business intelligence reporting and development needs
- Review and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Identifies critical issues with ease and exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications to ensure that the solution meets customer requirements
- Data extraction and interface designs
- Identify stakeholders, carry out a stakeholder analysis and liaise with the project stakeholders on an ongoing basis to ensure that all stakeholders are well informed and their input continuously incorporated into the project
- Develop and continuously update full scale project plans and associated communication plans in order to track project delivery
- Facilitate testing efforts for the designed solutions to ensure that the set out business objectives are met
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Applies project management methodology standards.
- Leads system functionality and user acceptance testing efforts.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively
- Adherence to leave plan
- Adherence to set standards for safety, health and environment (SHE) measures
- Attendance to recommended training and development programs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERINCE
- Undergraduate degree in IT or a related field.
- 3 Years of Experience
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis and requirements capture.
- Good understanding of Operating systems, Databases, Cybersecurity, Networking and internet technologies.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in work planning and coordination
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent Technical documentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience in SOAP & RESTful APIs
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Advert -
- Number of projects undertaken and implemented that meet business objectives and are within time and cost budgets.
- Degree of internal customer satisfaction with implementation of new business systems and solutions.
- Number of processes identified and re-engineered versus business benefit attained.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication
- Demonstrated ability as a Project leader and team player.
- Good presentation skills
- Committing to excellence
- Proven ability to work on multiple, concurrent tasks
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?