These are tier 1 engineers who should be experienced in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications. They’ll be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Designing & implementing applications as defined by various stakeholders
- Analysing user requirements to inform application design
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
- Taking part in PR reviews and ensuring they conform to set standards
- Taking part in various scrum ceremonies
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Plan, lead and participate in culture events and activities.
- Collaborate with other team members and internal and external dependencies to resolve both technical and non-technical blockers.
- Documenting feature implementation, releases and workflows.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- Experience building applications using Microservices Architecture
- Experience using various message brokers e.g ActiveMQ, RabbitMq, Apache Kafka
- Experience in various SQL & NoSQL-based databases. e.g MySql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience developing applications using modern languages e.g Java, C#, Kotlin
- Experience using Kubernetes & Docker.
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Familiarity with Apache Camel
- Familiarity with OOP principles.
- 12-factor application features should be at their fingertips
- Experience with OAuth
- Familiarity with OWASP top 10
- Knowledge/ Experience in the scrum methodologies
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset & good problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
How To Apply