Kenyatta Matibabu Regulated Non WDT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited is one of the leading and fast growing SACCOs in Kenya. In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco wishes to fill the following positions.
- ICT Officer
The ICT Clerk will be reporting to the System Administrator. The ICT clerk will be responsible for providing first line help desk support to Sacco Employees.
- Customer service
- Participating in the formulation and implementation of ICT Policies;
- Overseeing the SACCO network
- Implementation database administration and data backups
- user support including end-user training analysis and resolving their problems
- Oversee general data integrity and performance tuning of the system
- Install and configure new software/hardware and systems
- To determine the impact of new installations and existing system
- Protect the integrity, security and performance of the system
- Trouble shoots system failures/errors and act on them
- Implement backup and recovery techniques/procedures including archiving of system data
- Assist in Development and enforcement standards for the ICT system
- Undertake analysis of end-user requirements
- implement disaster recovery policies and plans that support the Society’s operational continuity
- Ensure the effectiveness of file maintenance security procedures
- Assist in training of staff
- Assist in determination of information systems requirements
- Ensuring that computer standards are achieved
- Ensuring office telephone extensions are working
- In-charge of Data variations and follow-up to ensure all variations are effected
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- A diploma in Computer Science or equivalent education from a recognized institution.
- IT support and experience in customer service for atleast 2 years working experience with MS Navision Dynamics
- Qualification of a professional Certificate is an added advantage
How to apply
Interested candidates can click the link below to fill the online application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: The deadline for submission is 17th November 2021 by 5.00 pm.