Title: Human Resource Manager,
- Advert -
- Advert -
Gross Salary: 150k – 250k
Our client is in the Hospitality industry and seeks to hire a Human Resource Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department. The Human Resource Manager’s responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies, and setting objectives for the HR team. You will also help shape our employer brand strategy. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems. Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops, and retains qualified employees.
- Advert -
- Provide an employee-oriented high-performance culture emphasizing on quality, productivity, and goal attainment.
- Provide guidance and input on department structure, workforce planning, and organization for a rapidly growing team.
- Liaises with finance departments for manpower-related costs to plan strategically to meet current and future manpower needs.
- Develops the framework and oversees the manpower planning
- Develop a high-performing culture, by embedding values and behaviors, whilst maintaining high engagement across the business.
- Identify business needs and deliver relevant and effective HR initiatives as required
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develops HR programs, and processes in the different areas related to Human resources (including learning & development, performance evaluation, compensation and benefits management, and employee health and well-being).
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proactive development of succession planning and training & development.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings.
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, disciplinary hearings, or formal notices of termination.
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
Requirements and Skills
- Advert -
- Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with at least 5 years in a managerial role in HR.
- Experience in a Multinational environment will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications in CHRP, IHRM or related fields.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems)
- Solid understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
- MSc degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus
How to Apply.
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resource Manager- Hospitality ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12th May 2023