Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
Human Resource Generalist -1 Position
Report to: Human Resource Director
- Take the lead in HR key tasks and connect HR strategies to business requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Ensure legal and operational compliance within the company and improve the quality and efficiency of HR work.
- Manage specific projects as determined by the Human Resource Director
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of labour law and compliance requirements.
- A solid foundation of human resources expertise;
- Has five (5+) years relevant work experience preferably in a telecommunication industry
- Is registered with a professional body/association
- Holds a Bachelor degree in any of the following disciplines: – Human Resource Management, Personnel Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
How To Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 25th October 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted