Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa. Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
The Human Resource Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organizations human resource department.
The incumbent will also assist the HR Manager with recruitment, record maintenance, payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
- Support in general HR activities such as recruitment, performance management, time management, statutory compliance, policy making and observance, employee database maintenance, payroll administration.
- Support the development of HR related strategies and ensure implementation and execution
- Drive execution of employee performance programs and expectations to maximize workforce
- Monitor workforce productivity, retention and engagement for trends and changes that require intervention
- Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices, trends and data points to drive enhancements
- Drive executive advising by providing support and insight to
- Consult with managers on effective staff assignments and strategy
- Participate in other HR projects, programs, or activities as required.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience as a HR Assistant or HR generalist
- Strong knowledge of Labor laws and HR practices
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving
- Ability to accurately follow
How To Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th August 2021. Clearly state the subject heading as “HR Assistant”.
Kindly also state your current and expected remuneration. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.