Our client is specializes in custom stainless steel hospitality products and they seek to hire an experienced HR professional to design and implement policies as well as provide HR advice relating to the effective management of personnel within the organization.
- Ensuring implementation of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategies.
- Reviewing and developing relevant Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information and up to date personal records for all employees.
- Managing staff leave processes, by administering and processing leave.
- Supporting the recruitment process by developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms and short listing for jobs.
- Handling of all employee relations issues that might arise, dealing with grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- Create staff handbooks, contracts, staff memos, and issuing written offers of employment
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Updating internal databases with new employee information like contact details and employment forms
- Assisting on Corporate Social Responsibility and Team Building.
- Playing a support role in complementing other functions within the organization