Verde Edge is recruiting a HR Manager on behalf of our client, a growing SME that supports organizations with outsourced sales, marketing, promotional and operational activities.
Overview of the role
Responsible for reviewing, maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating human resources policies, programs and practices. Contribute at both operational and strategic level and recommend management solutions which support business objectives.
- Provide professional advice on all human resource matters
- Oversee the HR department i.e. HR records, oversight and aligning to labour laws and regulations.
- Review structures, and operating procedures and policies
- Develop clear reporting lines and Job descriptions for the existing roles as well as new ones
- Supervise records of all employees as per the statutory requirements.
- Spear head the selection and recruitment, contracts, reward system review, exit, termination and resignation procedures and procedures
- Handle all staff grievance and disciplinary cases
- Develop and manage staff training plan and its implementations
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Formulate effective performance appraisal policy procedures and ensure its compliance, track and report on staff and team performance.
- Support with administration of all outsourced staff
- Enhance organization communication flow, encourage and develop employee-management communication.
- Support with administration of outsourced projects
- Degree or a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have Knowledge and experience in implementing HR policies and procedures
- Experience in managing outsourced staff will be an added advantage
- Be very conversant with the employment Act
- Good leadership, communication and people management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills with attention to details
- Ability to prioritize work and delegate appropriately
- Act with integrity professionalism and confidentiality
How to Apply
To apply visit www.verde-edge.com and use the vacancies application portal
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Salary budget ksh 55,000 per month
- Application deadline 17th Nov 2021 at 5pm.