The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is a leading Africa-based, African-led, international research institution headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya. APHRC conducts policy-relevant research on population, health, education, urbanization and related development issues in sub-Saharan Africa.
APHRC seeks to engage an Intern in its Human Resources Unit to learn and work closely with the team for an initial period of three months.
- Support in talent recruitment and selection;
- Assist in the management of the HRIS;
- Participate in the preparation of periodic reports on various HR activities; and
- Provide administrative support to the HR unit as well as any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field; should have graduated in the last six (6) months.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications.
- Familiarity with Human Resource Information System (HRIS) software is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to maintain confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their cover letter and CV through our recruitment portal https://aphrc.org/vacancies/ by February 04, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Cover letters should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Officer
African Population and Health Research Center, Inc
APHRC Campus, Manga Close, off Kirawa Road, Kitisuru
P.O. Box 10787-GPO, Nairobi
APHRC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the protection of vulnerable persons.