Medical Jobs In Kenya,
- Advert -
- Advert -
- Manage and coordinate operations in all the units including delegation of duties, allocating tasks and monitoring services.
- Develop and review budgets for all the sub-sections.
- Formulate and implement policies for all the sub sections.
- Set work plans for the housekeepers in collaboration with the user departments.
- Review cleanliness of the hospital with periodic spot checks and act accordingly.
- Act upon results of hygiene audits to improve cleanliness.
- Promote patient comfort within the patient rooms.
- Monitor supplies management within the unit including Laundry.
- Periodically audit the linen stock records to ascertain requirements.
- Ensure waste segregation is handled in line with the waste segregation policy.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance measures.
- Ensure proper inventory of all the machines is well kept and reports given quarterly.
- Track all the maintenance schedules for all the machines and ensure it is adhered to.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work.
- Supervise the work of external servicemen during installations, repairs or maintenance.
- In collaboration with Biomedical Engineer, formulate maintenance budgets and ensure compliance
- Participate in coordination of projects like renovations and internal constructions.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- A holder of a Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management or its equivalent.
- At least two years of housekeeping management experience in hospital environment
- Good understanding of the Infection Control Procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High customer service and quality attitude
- General business acumen
How to Apply
- Interested candidates to email their cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th April 2023.