Hotel Clinician Job, Latest MedicalJobs In Kenya 2023,
- Advert -
- Advert -
What’s in it for you:
- You will enroll in the workplace pension scheme
- Private medical insurance as per Hotel offering
- Be part of creating the historic story of rehabilitating and releasing the rare Mountain Bongo that was heading toward extinction.
- Working with a hotel rich in history and known for exemplary services while growing your career
- Employee Benefits Card offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, like Planet 21.
What will you be doing:
- Attend to colleagues and guests in the clinic
- Liaise and refer colleagues and Guests to the company Doctor on complicated matters
- Make progressive follow up to those admitted in hospital & report.
- Act as the custodian of all medical information regarding colleagues’ i.e. individual colleague medical expenditure, insurance information, approved hospital providers, approved doctors.
- Work closely with the HR office for co-ordination of pre-employment checks
- Manage medicine cabinets and first-aid boxes in departments
- Ensure to check on a regular basis the first aid boxes in each department and ensure they are replenished.
- Responsible for maintaining an inventory checklist for medical supplies and the ordering of new supplies
- Train peer counselors, and educators to be agents of change in their respective departments
- Follow up with HR to ensure that wellness programs are provided for in the annual budget
- Submitting monthly reports on monthly basis i.e. incidents/accidents report, sick offs analysis, medical expenditure
- We invite you to join the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club to provide medical advice and services to the Hotel’s colleagues as well as guests to ensure their health, safety and well-being and help us turning moments into memories for our guests and colleagues here at our Hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
- Advert -
- Previous experience as a Hotel Clinician or a locum
- College Certificate/Diploma in a related discipline
- Self-confident, creative and proactive, able to prioritize and make effective decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Qualified & Registered nurse of Kenya
- Your team and working environment: A Luxury Hotel in a magical destination, you will be working with a diverse team and an environment that encourages you to be yourself and discover limitless possibilities.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
How to Apply