Our Client, a leading Kenyan-based real-estate company providing property management, selling, letting, and advisory services seeks to recruit a Marketing Executive.
The jobholder will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy including a digital and social media strategy, for promoting the Company brand and services – management, sales, letting, valuation and advisory – and promoting properties within the firms’ sales and letting portfolio.
- Keep abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya and internationally.
- Develop a marketing strategy and implementation plan.
- Implement the marketing strategy including managing the regular digital and social media content, presence and updates for the company.
- Promote the company brand, services and property portfolio through marketing activities such as advertisements and articles on digital and social media platforms, industry events and occasionally on print media
- Update website content – company website, social media and marketing websites
- Forward enquiries to the Sales Team
- Provide regular activity and performance reports
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online product
- Undertake any ad hoc duties associated with the marketing function, including working with external agencies such as advertising companies, partnering agencies and maintain records
- Carry out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors or Higher Diploma in Marketing or similar
- Demonstrable experience in digital and social media marketing
- A competent user of web platforms for marketing.
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and design programmes such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In-Design and Illustrator
- Experience marketing real estate would be an added advantage
- Research skills for information related to real estate and positioning the Company in the market
- Writing and editing skills for content on various print and digital media platforms.
- Photo and video production and editing skills for posting on various print and digital platforms
- Graphic design skills and knowledge of design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe
- In-Design and Illustrator, for design and image editing.
- Presentation skills; for external audience and internal deployment – to explain coherently to team members the marketing strategy, their part in it, how digital technologies work etc.
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- High integrity
- Articulate and self-confident
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Marketing Executive-Real Estate on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.