Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
- Advert -
- Advert -
- Be a trusted and agile HR partner to leaders to drive people agenda and deliver against set priorities. Maintain a strong understanding of the Consumer Health business, strategy and Haleon in the context of HR activity to improve business performance.
- Support LT and their teams in the delivery of key HR activities for shopfloor and other plant populations.
- Champion engagement and culture related activities at the shopfloor
- Drive standardization and improvement within business unit in order to standardize, simplify and continuously improve HR service delivery
- Manage and resolve ER/IR issues and implement strategies to reduce such issues and enhance performance.
- Support the local deployment of Kenya people and HR projects and initiatives
- Coach and develop line managers around HR policies, processes and ways of working to hold them accountable for employee’s experience and to enable teams and individuals to be most effective in their roles.
- Support line leaders in key employee lifecycle processes like onboarding, performance management; employee development, relocations etc, as well as business changes such as reorganisations, etc.
- Support driving best in class talent management and succession planning in their business area to build a high quality, diverse talent pipeline that enables business growth now and in the future.
- Coach and challenge leaders to increase diversity through recruitment and talent management.
- Lead initiatives that enable the organisation to have the best leaders at all levels, with the right capabilities.
- Support key annual HR activity, i.e., the P&R process
- Ensure HR risks are mitigated, company reputation is protected and related financial, legal and policy duties are carried out. Manage escalations and support the business to create a positive employee environment. Partner with the Employee Relations Team to resolve high risk ER issues and implement strategies to reduce such issues.
- Diagnose and/or deliver change projects in line with the HR and business agenda.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience within multinational FMCG/ pharmaceutical/consumer health sector
- Familiar with plant-based HR operations
- Preferably previous work experience with quality & supply chain departments
- Solid knowledge of how to navigate employee relations and HR processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral/written communications skills
- Independent thinker
How to Apply