Purpose: To improve the socio-economic conditions of African producers through increased access to better trading conditions.
Key Performance Areas
Concept Development and Graphic Design
- Work with the commercial team to produce fresh and disruptive ideas for marketing communications.
- Develop creative artworks that are exceptional and well-crafted to meet marketing needs.
- Offer administrative and creative design support for the B2B platform.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Upload market and consumer trends on the resource tab under the FTA website.
- Digital Media Community Management In collaboration with the CMS, create digital media content to be posted on Fairtrade Marketplace’s digital media platforms [social media, website, newsletters etc].
- In collaboration with the CMS, maintain Fairtrade Africa Marketplace social media presence while incrementally growing the digital community.
- Respond to customer queries online with promptness.
- Escalate customer complaints to the CMS with urgency.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or a professional certification E.g Art / Graphics Design.
Experience and Knowledge
- At least one (1) years’ work experience in Graphics Design.
- Proficiency in the latest graphic design tools.
- Photography skills will be an added advantage.
- Must be creative
- Must possess attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Should have the ability to quickly turn-around brief
How To Apply
An application form (CVs will not be accepted) can be found on the jobs and volunteering page of our website: https://fairtradeafrica.net/vacancies-2/
Completed applications should be saved in the applicant’s name and the position (Finance & Administration Officer) and be e-mailed to email@example.com
All applicants should state how they meet essential requirements of the post and include their email address, telephone contacts and three referees with contact details on the application form.
If you have any queries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254 202721771 or +254 704180169 and ask to speak to a member of the HR team.
Qualified applicants will be subjected to background checks as a pre-condition of employment.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED