Our client is in the financial services sector and is looking to build a team that will join the digital side of the business.
As a member of this team will be involved in the planning and development of high-quality technical designs and solutions. On a day-to-day basis your participation will be required in the development, monitoring and maintenance of digital applications and services.
The successful candidate will be expected to create prototypes, develop user-centered software, and advise on technical specifications. This role requires application fundamentals in engineering practices, an analytical and data-driven approach to problem solving, while following the DevOps, SRE and Cloud Based practices.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Preferably 3 – 5 years of development of iOS app.
- Strong iOS and pattern fundamentals.
- Experience with Swift 5 on IOS for Native App Development.
- Knowledgeable in XCode.
- Experience working with Objective C
- Conversant with developing APIs.
- Familiarity using Git is required.
- Experienced in reviewing and testing code.
- Experience working independently, but able to fit into a larger ecosystem and work within established patterns
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 5+ years of software development preferably within insurance & banking.
- 3+ years of complex applications integration.
- AWS developer associate certification.
- AWS Serverless development.
How To Apply
To apply, please send your CV and your LinkedIn Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. With this email, indicate your: