Experience You’ll Bring
- Experience scaling a successful SaaS product is ideal. Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Git, SDKs, REST APIs, GraphQL, and Webhooks are particularly interesting keywords
- Significant professional experience with Ruby on Rails or language required by the specialty.
- Professional experience with any other technologies that may be required by the specialty.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Demonstrated ability to onboard and integrate with an organization long-term.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers and clear status updates.
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility.
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization.
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization.
How To ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to GitLab Inc. on boards.greenhouse.io to apply