French Speaking Consultant Job, Latest Consultancy Jobs In Kenya,
- Advert -
Qualifications and attributes required:
- Advert -
- The candidate should have experience working in the field of democracy and democratic governance space.
- The candidate should have demonstrated expertise in the interpretation and translation of written reports in French.
- Ability to establish priorities, plan, coordinate and monitor own work.
- Good inter-personal skills, ability to work in a consultative and collaborative manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relationships in a political environment.
- Any other tasks assigned by the consortium or The Oslo Center executive director/senior advisor.
- Organize quarterly consortium meetings, including development of invitation, agenda, and minutes.
- First level university degree in languages, linguistics or related field is required.
- Extensive experience in Oral and Written French Language is required. Native language speaker is desired. English
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Interpret the materials on political accountability form English to French
- Make presentation and moderate sessions on political accountability in French.
- Provide a good understanding of the political environment.
- Provide reports in English and French after the meeting with the cohort
How to Apply
Interested individuals should submit their applications including Cover Letter, Resume and certificate to the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Accountability Hub; French Speaking Consultant on or before COB 10th May 2023