- Candidate must have Experience in FMCG industry.
- Develop and implement long-term financial strategies for the finance function.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Guide resource allocation decisions based on economic value to the business.
- Drive efficient management of current assets and liabilities.
- Guide the management on capital structure.
- Manage the capital budgeting process.
- Analysis and presentation of business ratios and advising on ways to improve financial and business operations.
- Identifying, measuring, and controlling existing risks in operations, corporate governance, regulatory compliance ,assessing the likelihood of their occurrence, and their economic impact.
- Tax optimization
- Stakeholder management
- Develop financial trends and projections for the business.
- Advise on investment opportunities and provide business cases that the business can deploy for diversification.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, purchases receipting, and other transactions.
- Daily management of OD with a view of reduction of dependency on the OD.
- Automation of all processes.
- Daily reconciliations of debtors, creditors, inventory and cashflows.
- Receivables management from trade activities
- Facilitate timely tax computation and remittance.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas of improvement.
- Manage preparation of the company’s budget.
- Review and report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction and management implementation analysis in all areas of the company
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement objectives.
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Business process reengineering and improvement.
- Validate supplier payment requests from payables.
- Manage and drive efficiency in the procurement process.
- Maintain an up-to-date asset register in the ERP
- Drive optimal and correct use of (ERP) across the Organisation.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Follow up on insurance negotiations and payment
- Safeguard company information on ERP and manually stored information in line with the company information security policy.
- Improve synergies
- Review and recommend changes to the company’s credit policy
- Ensure proper daily filling and archiving of all finance department documents.
How To Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org