Finance Manager Job, Current Finance Jobs In Kenya
- Advert -
- Advert -
To manage and improve the financial performance of Kasha Kenya. Maintain records, and manage tax audits and compliance. Assess and manage risk, ensure regulatory compliance and issue financial statements. Control accounting operations, analyze financial data, and produce insightful analyses and meaningful action plans. Monitor cash and expenditure.
N.B: An assignment may form part of the selection process.
- Advert -
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition.
- Manage reporting, tax, audit, and compliance.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements while coordinating the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish detailed analyses such as unit economics, sales forecast versus actual analysis, detailed and insightful margin analyses, daily cash roll calls, and other management metrics.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements and manage all finance and accounting operations.
- Cash flow management, stakeholder management, improving efficiencies, and reducing costs across the business.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance and support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and national government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required. A Master’s Degree in Finance and Accounting will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in accounting/finance within the FMCG sector.
- Proven record of collaborating with senior external accountants from the Big 4 audit firms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software such as Dynamics (or similar) is preferred.
- ACCA/CPA-Kenya certification will be a plus.
How to Apply