- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldHospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Planning, Organizing, and coordinating all the activities in the Hospital Kitchen to ensure healthy food offerings and quality of service delivery that meets the clients expectations and company policies, procedures and standards.
- Supervise the catering team in delivering individual and team targets by ensuring the delivery of professional and high standard of catering services.
- Prepare monthly work schedules (ROTA) and ensure efficient use of overtimes and locums.
- Provide leadership, ensuring staff performance, staff development, staff engagement, and ensure monthly staff meetings with documented evidence.
Ensure the unit is financially viable and demonstrate growth through;
- Managing catering costs within budget through appropriate staffing, managing incidences, proper consumable management, and stock management.
- Offering quality services to hospital clientele (patients, visitor and staff), and ensuring good relationship with clients, including following up on their feedback and grievances.
- Ensuring proper inventory and maintenance of all kitchen equipment and materials.
- Daily menu planning for the entire Hospital clientele. Establish portion sizes, design and test new menus.
- Ensure timely ordering, receiving and storage, of products that comply with financial and quality standards, reviewing supplier invoices for accuracy, and requisite LPOs and delivery notes.
- Oversee catering events, offer culinary instruction and/or techniques, lead menu re-engineering as needed by review existing data against food pricing.
Collaborate with IPC Team to maintain and enforce infection control standards, participate in incident reporting, RCAs, audits and QIPs as required.
Ensure adequate knowledge of, and compliance to all Avenue Healthcare policies, procedures, and systems, especially policies pertaining to the provision of medical services.
Ensure that Avenue Healthcare corporate governance policies are adhered to, including preventing, detecting, and reporting any fraud or criminal activities, and Implementing audit recommendations.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality Management/ Culinary Arts/ Food production
- 3+ years’ experience as Executive Chef in the hotel industry or in comparable roles.
- Knowledge of HACCP, QMS and FSMS highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills, team playing abilities, and communication skills.
- Highly responsive, ethical and responsible
Method of Application
Send your application to email@example.com