ICT Officer Job, IT Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Ref No: CPSB 11/22 (E)
For appointment to this grade an officer must have a degree in any of the following field: Computer Science/ Information Communication Technology or in Electronics/Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Installation and maintenance of computer systems;
- Configuration of Local Area Network and Wide Area Network ;
- Developing and updating application systems;
- Carrying out system analysis, design and programme specifications in liaison with users;
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals
- Drawing up hardware specifications of Information Communication Technology equipment;
- Verification, validation and certification of Information Communication Technology equipment;
- Overseeing the process of configuration of new Information Communication Technology equipment.
How to Apply
All Applicants are requested to download an APPLICATION FORM(http://www.embu.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/EMBU-COUNTY-PUBLIC-SERVICE-BOARD-APPLICATION-FORM-2-Revised-2019.pdf)and detailed document containing requirements relevant to positions advertised.
- Candidate MUST attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National ID
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonial
- Any other supporting document
- All applications to be sent to the undersigned with he job reference written on it on or before 5th July 2022.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100,