Job title: Environmental Health and Safety Assistant
- Implement corporate safety guidelines and procedures
- Provide safety training and support existing and new employees by actively participating in unit safety briefings, safety meetings, and new employee orientation.
- Conduct periodic EHS site and equipment inspections, prepare and submit reports and follow up to close all items requiring closure
- Participate in the reporting and investigation of accidents/injuries including aircraft damage.
- Perform a final review of accident reporting to ensure all required information is provided and submitted promptly.
- Implement action plans to support proactive measures to help the company achieve major reduction on reportable accidents and incidences.
- Address safety issues with internal and external customers and facilitating successful resolutions.
- Coordinate emergency drills, track and implement findings.
- Advice, train and oversee PPE issuance, maintenance and use.
- Ensure OHS, Environment, Energy Management and Radiation Safety regulatory compliance.
- Performing any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Minimum of Training in Occupational, Health, Safety and Environment training or related services.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in workplace safety in a busy work environment.
Skills & Competencies
- Thorough knowledge of applicable statutory regulations.
- High level of integrity.
- Excellent teamwork/collaboration ability.
- Proficiency in use of computer applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organizing/work management skills.
- Ability to conduct inspections, audits and perform risk assessments.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 15th November 2021. Clearly quote the job title “Environmental Health & Safety Assistant”