Reporting to the Head of Finance, the ICT Manager will be responsible for providing strategic leadership in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of information and communication systems required to assist the business meet its objectives.
- Advert -
Specific responsibilities will include:-
• Build, lead and motivate a competent ICT Department.
• Source and manage external ICT service providers to sustainably support the delivery of services to the business
• Develop ICT budget, monitor and control departmental expenditure to ensure spending within budget and value for money.
• Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to the jobholder by Management from time to time.
- Advert -
• Applicants must possess the following minimum qualifications:
• Holder of Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or any other IT related degree.
Holder of a Diploma in systems design.
• Holder of Project Management Certification^ PMP or Prince II]
• Holder of Professional
• Certifications of MCSE, CCNP.CERT.CISA.CISM.CISSP or any other Certification)
• Holder of ICT Service Management Certification
A Master’s in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
• At least eight (8) years’ relevant working experience in a busy ICT department preferably in a manufacturing Company three (3) of which should be in a Senior Management position.
• Experience in information system implementation preferably an ERP system.
• Ability to oversee budgeting and planning for the department.
• Ability to lead, influence and drive change initiatives in support of business strategies within the department and the Company
• Ability to communicate effectively, prepare and present Management reports.
• Strong human relations and interpersonal skills.
• Unquestionable character and integrity.
How to Apply
Terms of Service and Remuneration
The appointment is for a three (3) years contract period which is renewable subject to satisfactory performance and delivery of set performance targets.
The Company offers competitive salary and benefits.
Interested persons who feel they meet the relevant criteria are requested to submit applications, a summary profile, a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates/testimonials. The CV must at the minimum provide details of current employer, current remuneration and names and contacts of three (3) referees familiar with the applicant’s professional and work record.
Applications by EMAIL ONLY to be sent to:
East African Portland Cement Plc,
P.O. Box 20 – 00204