Our client, a technology company with a specialty in HVACs is looking for a Procurement Assistant who should be an exceptional person to be part of the team.
Reporting to the supervisor, the overall responsibility is to coordinate the execution of transparent and efficient procurement services and processes in the organization. The job holder is to focus on promoting a client-focused, quality, and results-oriented approach in all procurement operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing and structuring tender and bid documents.
- Follow-up of the tender till award.
- Quotations preparation and sending to the clients on a need basis.
- Review of the same quotations and constant follow-up with the client.
- Mails correspondence to clients- these are mains concerning
quotations and negotiations.
- Getting quotations from suppliers and making an informed decision on
who to buy from considering price and quality
- Procuring needed items in the office
- Keeping office inventory
- Receiving of all the purchased goods.
- Distributing materials needed by the technicians
- Preparation of proposals to clients
- Preparation of SLA and contracts
Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Procurement/Supply Chain Management
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- A minimum of one year experience preferably in a busy procurement department
- Proven high ethical standards with good communication, problem-solving, and networking skills
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- High integrity and honesty
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email their application letter accompanied with a detailed CV indicating their current and expected salary to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org before or on Thursday 10th March 2022