Latest Driver Jobs In Kenya,
DRIVER, SCALE SK 10
REF: HR&A/DRV/04/2022- (Permanent and Pensionable)
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle;
- Keeping up to date work tickets for vehicles;
- Cleaning of the assigned motor vehicle;
- Submitting regular reports on motor vehicle assigned;
- Reporting any mechanical/accident problems;
- Proper mechanical working condition of the vehicle
- KCSE Mean Grade D or serving in the same capacity;
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsements(s) for classes of the vehicles the driver is required to drive;
- Passed a suitability test for driver Grade III;
- High level of integrity
Remuneration for the position is:
|Basic Salary||–||32,849.00/= pm|
|House allowance||–||10,000.00/= pm|
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application letters enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates, and details of three referees. The candidates should also quote the job reference number on the envelope, to reach the undersigned on or before 6th July, 2022 by close of business.
Visit our website: http://www.sportskenya.org for more information.
Note: Persons with disabilities, minority and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing both directly or indirectly will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should be addressed to: