- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Diploma
- Experience3 years
- Location Mombasa
- Job Field Logistics , Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
The Dispatch Clerk will be responsible for ensuring timely and correct dispatch of products as scheduled according to delivery schedules and maintaining an effective system for monitoring stock loading according to the standard operating procedure.
- Advert -
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Advert -
- Manage accurate and efficient stock transfers during loading of trucks from the loading bay.
- Receive and prepare work orders, monitor jobs in progress, and inform personnel about any logistic problems.
- Monitor stock movement into the trucks, verify load and documentation, and then sign off with the driver and security.
- Continuously monitor and schedule work to crews.
- Dispatch vehicles in accordance with internal procedures.
- Ensure that all relevant procedures, SOPs, and routines are followed and adhered to in line with company policy.
- Personally make health and safety a priority, ensuring compliance with all health and safety instructions and policies, and work in a safe and orderly manner.
- Maintain high efficiency in the dispatch process.
- Any other tasks as required by your supervisor.
- Work with the health and safety committee and assist in identifying risks/hazards as well as implementing all the committee recommendations on safety, including complying with all safety requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of working experience in dispatching, warehouse management, or logistics preferred.
- Must have knowledge of inventory control principles, procedures, and best practices.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple priorities.
- Familiarity with health and safety requirements and willingness to comply with them.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?