Role Profile: DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Regions: Central, Coast, Nairobi, Rift Valley and Western
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the sales representatives will be responsible for acquisition of new business within the assigned Sales locations. The position is on contract terms for a period of 6 months.
This challenging opportunity to contribute to the growth of our business will involve the following:
- Deliver set sales targets in asset and liability for Micro Enterprises in Retail Banking.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Conduct door-to-door direct selling
- Seek customer feedback on bank products.
- Provide regular sales reports.
For the above position, the successful applicants should:
- Be a recent graduate from a recognized university.
- Have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Have a passion and commitment to quality service.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- Experience in sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.
To be considered, your application must have:
- A copy of your ID.
- Degree certificate.
- KCSE certificate.
- Birth certificate (of self).
- Good Conduct (less than 5 months old).
- CRB Clearance Certificate.
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2021 clearly marking – “Direct Sales Representatives” (Please note that all applicants MUST indicate the name of the region when applying and attach the listed documents when applying for this job).