- Advert -
To constantly and consistently deliver exceptional sales results for the Retail Banking Division. This will be achieved by planning, developing, implementing and analysing sales plans to meet Bank sales objectives.
- Advert -
- Identify retail opportunity and prospects through systematic Prospecting, visiting and onboarding of new potential retail customers.
- Obtain all customer information, documents required to open an account and ensure KYC/AML compliance as per the Bank policy.
- Maintaining relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance pertaining to the Bank product and services.
- Achieving sales targets within the set period. (Daily, Weekly and Monthly).
- Handling customer issues and complaints pertaining to allocated products and maintain professionalism as guided by the Bank policy.
- Obtaining timely, relevant market intelligence feedback useful for product development.
- Preparing regular sales activity and performance reports as required.
- Holding and participating on open days and product sales campaigns in line with the sales strategy.
- Recommending to the Business Development Team any business development opportunity for follow up.
- Be conversant with policies pertaining to all bank procedures.
- Diploma/Degree preferably in business related field, working experience is an added advantage.
Personal attributes /Technical skills
- Advert -
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Ability to build rapport easily with customers, have well developed oral and report-writing skills, and have the ability to work with teams.
- Personal Ethics: Must be honest, fair, just but firm with self, and of high integrity
- Self-Driven & Motivated: Must be able to work without close supervision.
- Negotiation Skills: Must be a good negotiator, particularly in changing behavior and work practices but always Win/Win
- Conceptual and Analytical Skills: Ability to quickly grasp and understand systems and keen to detail
- Technology Skills: Computer Literacy
- One year contract with a retainer and a variable performance based pay.
How to Apply