Reporting to: Head of Corporate Communications and Marketing
This position is responsible for driving effective digital and social media communication within the organization
- Profile KAM effectively on all digital platforms
- Innovative Digital and Social Media strategies for KAM
- Creatively curated online content for KAM
- Up to date digital and social media tools and trends in place to position KAM brand
- Effective social media management on all company platforms
- Timely and accurate updating of Website
Duties and Responsibilities
The specific duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:-
- Evolve successful goal-oriented digital and social media communication plans to support the organizational communications goals
- Undertake drafting and development of all content for Digital and Social media communication.
- Develop and conceptualize digital events in conjunction with the Marketing officer in order to profile
- KAM’s advocacy work and business development services
- Produce and manage material for company website on behalf of the organization
- Daily maintenance and upkeep of company website in conjunction with IT department
- Strategic daily management of online and social media interactions
- Online Reputation/Risk management
- Digital Agency and social media agency management
- Publish videos and photography on company website and blogs.
- Build, grow and sustain online communities and follower base.
- Effective Budget Management/ROI
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the CEO.
Person Specification and Attributes:
- Degree in communications or its equivalent, professional training is an added advantage
- Three (3) years’ experience in a busy communications function
- Proven record in Digital and Social Media Management
- A creative and analytical thinker
- Exceptional verbal, editing and writing skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Experience creating digital fliers and posters
- Good understanding of the full digital web development lifecycle
- Experience with creating animations and infographics
- Good understanding of the local and global content creation ecosystem
How To Apply
Interested and qualifying candidates should complete the online application form and submit their CV and Application letter only to email@example.com indicating the words “Digital and Social Media Management Officer” on the email subject line so as to reach us not later than January 21, 2022. Click on the Link here to apply: Only the shortlisted shall be contacted.