Dejavu Technologies is a registered company in Kenya that deals with selling and after sales service of IT Products is looking to hire a competent Digital Marketer whose responsibilities is to develop online and offline marketing and PR strategies for the company. Main responsibility will be to use a wide range of media to build and sustain a good image for the company and boast positive publicity of its product.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and carrying out marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Marketing company products and services through social media platforms.
- Working on website and social media and writing/or producing presentations, reports, articles, leaflets, journals and brochures for both external and internal distribution.
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of the annual promotion calendar to ensure timely execution of all planned activities.
- Liaise with advertising agencies and media providers in respect to the execution of advertising activities, programs and communication.
- Prepare a detailed, report of the performance of each promotion activity, one month after the promotion giving recommendations on the way forward
- Prepare and circulate marketing communication materials including price quotations, special offers, dealer agreements, customer’s presentations, trade presentations, product brochures and other dealer letters after approvals are made by the concerned departmental heads.
- Organize and coordinate customer functions such as training seminars, conferences and dealer meetings.
- Participate in new product development based on customer needs and market trends.
- Organize customer satisfaction surveys and use the data gathered to inform future planning activities.
- Handle customer related queries and enquiries.
- Provide customer service support to the client.
- Any other duties that may be assigned as the need arises.
Skills and Competencies
- Diploma in Marketing/PR/Customer Service or equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience in Marketing/PR/Customer Service/Content Writing.
- Excellent communicationand interpersonal Skills-Verbal and Written (eloquent).
- Excellent in event and promotion activities.
- Must have excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Strong negotiations and presentation skills.
- A strategic and innovative thinker.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Team working and the ability to network effectively.
- Social media marketing and Google business skills.
- Great content writing skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.