Officer – Digital Marketing
Organization: KENYA REVENUE AUTHORITY
Division: Business Development and Marketing division
Location / Work station: Nairobi
Supervisor: Assistant Manager Marketing
Practical application and management of the organizations marketing operations.
- Conduct market intelligence
- Provide direction of the overall marketing strategy by providing reports on research findings and analysis (market trends, demographics and other information affecting marketing strategies)
- Plan, prepare and manage all publicity materials for brand promotion
- Plan, develop and deliver on all marketing campaigns
- Report on all marketing activities
- Support the Assistant Manager – Business Development in day to day marketing activities
- Create, manage and publish original high quality content applying marketing research and development methods to ensure the Institution is at par with emerging trends and technologies.
- Administer all social media accounts ensuring up-to-date, informative, appealing and relevant content.
- Work with the team to create social buzz on new product launches whilst providing training or mentorship on best practices for managing, monitoring and developing content for social networks and integration and maintenance a cohesive social media strategy.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Academic and Professional qualifications
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Project Management certificate (added advantage)
- Digital Marketing Training certificate (added advantage)
Relevant work experience required
- 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Experience from an academic institution will be an added advantage
- Ability maintain a two-way dialogue with others on work and results
- Clear communicator
- Should know customer service principles and procedures
- Data analysis skills
- Attention to details
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 9th August 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.