Digital Marketer Job, Current Sales & Marketing Vacancies,
- Advert -
JOB TITLE: DIGITAL MARKETER
- Advert -
JOB LOCATION: PREMIER HOSPITAL
REPORTS TO: MARKETING MANAGER
- Advert -
To ensure continuous favorable business growth for the hospital as well as favorable customer retention through innovative, strategic, cost-effective and high impact activities and engagements on all the digital platforms the hospital is engaged in.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Advert -
- Ensuring continuous growth of the hospitals digital brand through increase of followers and overall outreach in line with hospital’s Marketing Plan.
- Addressing all online inquires and managing business leads that originate from such avenues with the aim of increasing hospital business.
- Ensuring timely completion of creative artworks and designs required for various campaigns, promotions.
- Responsible for addressing videography and photography needs of the hospital.
- Advising and formulating strategic and innovative digital advertising and Marketing campaigns for the hospital.
- To ensure that the company website is easily found by the target audience
- To optimize website structure and content to drive relevant traffic to the website.
- He/She will be responsible for website content and for creating and implementing content strategy in order to ensure online objectives are achieved
- Execute eCommerce and social media strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- He/She will be responsible for managing online presence and company brand by using social network tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- The digital Marketer will be responsible for converting an online visit into online sales
- Play a key role in the strengthening and implementation of the company’s strategy
- Website data management and analysis.
- Strategy implementation and monitoring through data analysis and SOI
- Continually drive improvements in the user experience and customer journey across all online touchpoints, in order to drive conversion rate optimization and revenue
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Analyzing sales-related data to predict future sales
- Collaborate with the team on improving marketing materials based on insights from the field.
- Always understand the current market trends including competitors and communicate such information to the management team.
- Provide excellent customer service and management to all customers
- Other strategies include video Marketing. Influencer marketing, Programmatic advertising, Affiliate marketing, and pay–per–click advertising
- Ensuring existing accounts are active and trading favorable volumes with the hospital in line with facility targets, through constant engagements, follow-ups, updates, courtesy engagements and health talks.
- Addressing customer complaints (both corporate and non-corporate), knowing the nature of the complaint and forwarding it to the relevant parties for resolution and finalizing with a follow-up with the client.
- Ensure Outpatient process flow is smooth and at a favorable speed for majority of the clients.
- Addressing queues and responsible for dissolving the queues using proactive initiatives.
- Addressing patient or family complaints and coming up with solutions for the problems.
- Coordinating with other OPD HODs to ensure the operations in the unit are customer friendly.
- Management of feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in BBIT, Marketing & Communication, or any other Business related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Excellent data analytics and excel proficiency is a plus
- Advert -
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of marketing and communication to impact on business results
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Must have the ability to develop and successfully execute and track marketing campaigns
- Excellent planning, and organizational skills with high integrity
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work responsibly under pressure and unsupervised
- Quick decision-making capabilities.
- Good understanding of the importance of customer experience.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Communication skills
- Negotiating skills
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketer), your current and expected remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees, to email@example.com. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th January 2023. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted